Friday, November 13, 2009

Introducing...

Ello, everyone. I just thought I'd use my first entry to take the time to introduce myself - I am Anthony Brinley. I created this blog to rant and rave about various events in my life as well as the people I encounter.

While most of my blog will be focusing on Steam Punk and Neo-Victorianism, I will occasionally post entries about other, more mundane things. I will, however, attempt to at least make it somewhat interesting.

Now, I'll do an extremely brief synopsis of myself:

I'm 22 years old.
I enjoy music, video games, tabletop RPGs, movies, and collecting comic books as well as PVC figures.
I have dabbled in creating music from several different genres ranging from metal, noise, gabber, electronica, and nerdcore hip-hop.
Currently I am working on a Steam Punk rock opera based around an original story created by several close friends. I also live in a house with said friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment